Fellowship provides opportunities for the congregation to gather for social, spiritual, and education purposes which also enable the congregation to become better acquainted. They also provide for receptions, dinners, etc., that relate to special events in the ministry of the congregation.
Some of the regular activities include:
- Making arrangement with volunteers for the weekly Lenten soup suppers;
- Annual church picnic preparation and planning;
- Planning the annual Thanksgiving dinner for church members & family;
- Arranging for special meals for semi-annual congregation meetings; and
- Other special church fellowship activities as needed.
The Fellowship Committee is always looking for individuals to help with activities. From set-up, to bringing dishes for meals, to clean-up. No special skills required.
If you are interested, contact the Fellowship coordinator through the church office, 564.7360.
This ministry provides opportunities for service in the growth of the King of Kings congregation as well as the larger church body. Individuals with experience, ideas or a desire to participate should contact the church office, 564.7360, or one of the members of Church Council for further details.